Monday, January 21, 2008

1st Late Night in Studio

Now that my internet is working, not that my stupidity helped the situation I a pleased to write my first posting.  Its about 3:30 am and there is some sketchy people outside of our studio space. Speaking of our studio space, the building is very industrial and cold....it's bad when you go outside and its warmer than inside (the space heater is my friend.)  We have some pretty cool graffiti on the exterior of the studio ( and all around Barcelona) and the art work accumulates daily.  Saturday night we got a nice large red tagging on our window.  Other that being cold, thats all I have to say.  I off to do homework for Spanish class which should be interesting because I know probable the equivalent of what an elementary school student does.    Adios

No comments: