Sunday, April 13, 2008

Conversations and Revalations

I was talking with fellow classmate Lindsey Dehenzel over a homey dinner of breakfast foods and reminiscing about our time spent in Barcelona.  While drinking mimosas, Lindsey made a good point "we knew when we came over to Barcelona we would be going home, but who knows if we will ever make it back?"  We all say that we'll be back, but we don't know.  Slow music is playing in the background and made the mood even deeper. We exited the apartment door into the air of plaza universitat singing the best country song "sweet southern comfort."  The same comfort of the south is here in Barcelona and I am excited to go home, but will greatly miss Barcelona.  I want to take a vacation to the US and then come back to Spain.  It is awesome that coming back from this trip I can call Barcelona my home away from home.

No comments: